Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swimmer

Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension? Empty
PostSubject: Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension?   Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension? EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:05 pm

I searched but couldn't find the info. Figured there might be a sticky about this.
Does anyone know for sure what differences there are between the two models? From what I have read I believe the X to have a stiffer ride as it would need to have better street performance. Are spring rates front and back different? Are valving specs front and back different?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
beee

PostSubject: Re: Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension?   Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension? EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:42 pm

everyone acts like there is no difference whatsoever. Just that the base settings on the clickers are different from the factory. With that being said, someone on here looked up part numbers and they were supposedly different. I guess whatever differences there are, they are extremely minimal. Besides color, the main known differences are kickstand, front master cylinder, front caliper, front rotor, and wheels of course.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension?   Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:16 am

I'd ask a suspension service shop that had revalved lots of WR-250R and WR-250X forks and shocks.
Go Race suspension in WV. would be my first call.
Back to top Go down
swimmer

PostSubject: Re: Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension?   Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:57 am

YZEtc wrote:
I'd ask a suspension service shop that had revalved lots of WR-250R and WR-250X forks and shocks.
Go Race suspension in WV. would be my first call.

That's probably a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension?   Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension? Empty

Back to top Go down

Difference between wr250r and wr250x suspension?
Page 1 of 1