Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!!

Go down 
+2
dmmcd
motokid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!!   Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:32 pm

A damn bee stung me twice today on my ride home from work.

Stung me right on my left moob too!!!!!!!!! budah

Bet I looked funny beating the shit out of my chest with my right hand as I'm riding down the road at about 45 mph.

BOO-BEEE !!!!!! BOOM

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!!   Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:01 pm

See, that's what you get for riding without a shirt on... hide

I've taken some pretty big bugs to the neck, but luckily never got a bee in my jacket. I also had a mosquito or something inside my helmet the other day. I quickly threw open the visor and got it out, but felt creepy crawly for the rest of the day, like there was something crawling in my hair.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!!   Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:07 pm

Had I been shirtless I probably would not have been stung.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!!   Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!! EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:22 pm

Dude, if you're gonna rub honey on your nipples you have to remember to wash it off. poser2
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

PostSubject: Re: Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!!   Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:42 pm

gatorfan wrote:
Dude, if you're gonna rub honey on your nipples you have to remember to wash it off. poser2
Hahaha that is funny.
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!!   Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:51 pm

gatorfan wrote:

That wasn't honey.....
Back to top Go down
greenboy

greenboy

PostSubject: Re: Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!!   Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:27 pm

yep, the perils of the road.

earlier this year, whatever kind of bee can sting multiple times hit me in the chest. had my jacket partly unzipped over a wifebeater. immediately got stung -- and as I reacted it got wind-blasted into my left armpit. Stung once again, I started flapping my left arm like a duck wing and I could still feel something moving around in there. managed to deliver another sting by the time I got stopped to mash the heck out of the area with my throttle hand.

when I got home I figured when I took off my jacket that a dead body would fall right out, or be plastered to fabric. but the little bugger flew right out, ready to do more battle, no doubt!

got stung once just below the left eye another time and it swelled up bigtime -- and if it weren't for the shades, might have been worse -- might have hit me in the eye...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!!   Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrrrrrghhhhhh !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: