Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

wheelies and questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
250_neil

wheelies and questions Empty
PostSubject: wheelies and questions   wheelies and questions EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:59 am

i can hold it up in second for a pretty long time i get pretty high i clutch it up in 2nd a little under 25 mph, when i feel myself about to rev out should i switch to third to hold it longer? i currently have a 2013 wr250r converted to an x, where can i get a blue oem rear fender? can anyone provide a link?
Back to top Go down
f3joel

f3joel

PostSubject: Re: wheelies and questions   wheelies and questions EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:29 am

Shift to 3rd

Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: wheelies and questions   wheelies and questions EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:07 am

You have to either keep accelerating or keep it at the "balance point".

When you see guys wheeling bikes that don't have a lot of power on tap (50cc pit bikes, 100cc trail bikes, 50cc scooters, etc.), especially for a long distance, they are balancing it with the throttle and rear brake.
A WR-250X will accelerate only so far before you need to use balance to keep it going in a wheelie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheelies and questions   wheelies and questions Empty

Back to top Go down

wheelies and questions
Page 1 of 1