Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

this is why i own and ride a dual sport

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2006kj

this is why i own and ride a dual sport Empty
PostSubject: this is why i own and ride a dual sport   this is why i own and ride a dual sport EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:29 pm

WV has some absolutely breath taking back country roads. a lot of the 'county' roads are nothing but single track trails. Here is a little bit of scenery.

this is on Mudlick Run Rd, or 13 creek Rd to the locals.. because you cross mudlick run creek 13 times with no bridge.
this is why i own and ride a dual sport 5A6E7252-D605-4F77-A0CC-A31D0D382759_zpsetqcki4a

some random nice views.
this is why i own and ride a dual sport F2220722-47A5-451F-BA51-9D76CAB45A33_zpstaulvwkq

this is why i own and ride a dual sport 8E7A1AC4-0F37-4045-808D-1BB399A20E72_zps8fvela5v

video of valley falls on the Tygart river.

Back to top Go down
Broskie

Broskie

PostSubject: Re: this is why i own and ride a dual sport   this is why i own and ride a dual sport EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:43 pm

Looks like an awesome time, good looking bike to.
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

PostSubject: Re: this is why i own and ride a dual sport   this is why i own and ride a dual sport EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Bike sounds almost as nice as the river... almost
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: this is why i own and ride a dual sport   this is why i own and ride a dual sport EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:22 am

Hahaha love the red spokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is why i own and ride a dual sport   this is why i own and ride a dual sport Empty

Back to top Go down

this is why i own and ride a dual sport
Page 1 of 1