Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My X at the kart track..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oldschoolsdime92

My X at the kart track.. Empty
PostSubject: My X at the kart track..   My X at the kart track.. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:34 am

Couple videos from the kart track yesterday...

Facing me- I kind of like this , so I can see my body position (head and shoulder)
https://youtu.be/-rKgc6Y08Mw

Fun little swing arm mounted action. Kind of neat to see knee down, and chain and suspension work

https://youtu.be/FMdgncxTUMc

And your typical- buddy of mine on a drz wanted some footage of him riding , so I followed him a bit. About 1/2 way through I let him get a good lead on me and I ran him down. Pretty good time.

https://youtu.be/oGx-dfEWORk
Back to top Go down
djpfine

PostSubject: Re: My X at the kart track..   My X at the kart track.. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:29 am

Nice vids, and great riding!

1) Is your bike stock, and do you ever run into any clearance issues when dragging knee?

2) What mounts are you using?
Back to top Go down
YamaLink

PostSubject: Re: My X at the kart track..   My X at the kart track.. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Very nice!!! Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
oldschoolsdime92

PostSubject: Re: My X at the kart track..   My X at the kart track.. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:14 am

djpfine wrote:
Nice vids, and great riding!

1) Is your bike stock, and do you ever run into any clearance issues when dragging knee?

2) What mounts are you using?

Sorry for the late reply...

1) Fmf power core 4 muffler, FMF programmer, 12 tooth front sprocket. air box is de flappered, and I drilled the airbox door and installed a bunch of the uni filter air box vents.I'm running original pilot powers.150/110 As far as clearance issues, I've never hit a peg on this bike, unless It was during a low side incident.

2)Just the basic sticky Go pro mounts. I was impressed the swing arm mounted sticky held. I don't think I'd use that particular mounting position on the street, unless there was a safety restraint system on the camera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My X at the kart track..   My X at the kart track.. Empty

Back to top Go down

My X at the kart track..
Page 1 of 1