Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New WRR owner in MA.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SWOman

New WRR owner in MA. Empty
PostSubject: New WRR owner in MA.   New WRR owner in MA. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:10 pm

Just bought a '15 WRR, being delivered this week. Raced MX 30 years ago (Expert class, 125) and can't wait to hit the dirt again. Suggested trails in Essex County MA. (or anywhere in NE) would be super appreciated!
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in MA.   New WRR owner in MA. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:04 pm

Welcome, I also Raced NESC 30 years ago. Am 250 and Open. 1981~1984. At the time I was living in Milford, CT.
I bought my 2012 WR new in 2013. first two wheeled dirt bike for me since 1984.
Back to top Go down
Phillyride

Phillyride

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in MA.   New WRR owner in MA. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:18 pm

Welcome!!!!!!! Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
SWOman

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in MA.   New WRR owner in MA. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Thanks both of you!

Good to see TwoBuells that you're 54, I'm 55 and super pumped to get back into riding. Have ridden friends' bikes over the years and may be a bit rusty at first in the technical, challenging stuff but I have to think we don't really lose it!
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in MA.   New WRR owner in MA. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:55 pm

SWOman wrote:
Thanks both of you!

Good to see TwoBuells that you're 54, I'm 55 and super pumped to get back into riding.  Have ridden friends' bikes over the years and may be a bit rusty at first in the technical, challenging stuff but I have to think we don't really lose it!

Nope you don't loose it. I rode this Dual Sport event the first year I had my WR and got myself into a few challenging situations and I really surprised myself on how much was second nature. Now I was still street riding and been riding ATV's for the last few years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in MA.   New WRR owner in MA. Empty

Back to top Go down

New WRR owner in MA.
Page 1 of 1