Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Supercharging my Wr250X

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aw113sgte

Supercharging my Wr250X Empty
PostSubject: Supercharging my Wr250X   Supercharging my Wr250X EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:35 am

I'm doing the build thread over on thumpertalk, hopefully it's not against rules to link to that?
http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1131884-supercharging-a-wr250x-build-thread/
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Supercharging my Wr250X   Supercharging my Wr250X EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:18 pm

COOL.. looking forward to the build thumb I viewed a single jug bike show demo bike in a static display with a exhaust driven turbo..
Back to top Go down
aw113sgte

PostSubject: Re: Supercharging my Wr250X   Supercharging my Wr250X EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:08 am

Alright build thread is done (for the most part), go have a read!
Back to top Go down
grw800

grw800

PostSubject: Re: Supercharging my Wr250X   Supercharging my Wr250X EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Absolutely amazing, nice work!
Back to top Go down
blusmoke

PostSubject: Re: Supercharging my Wr250X   Supercharging my Wr250X EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:24 pm

I just read the whole thread, that is really amazing work you've done! cheers

I can't believe you were able to pretty much to fit it all within the stock dimensions, I think it could possibly be the future of 4 strokes.
Back to top Go down
blusmoke

PostSubject: Re: Supercharging my Wr250X   Supercharging my Wr250X EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:32 pm

FYI for anyone who missed it this guy has swapped in a CBR600r fuel pump that has both a fuel level sender and it has the ability to cool itself when fuel level is low!

hey aw113sgte, I know you went a different route with your android app but how easy do you think it would be to integrate the fuel signal into the factory display? I',m thinking a tricolor led in place of the existing low fuel light that would give a different color or combination of colors based on fuel level signal.
Back to top Go down
aw113sgte

PostSubject: Re: Supercharging my Wr250X   Supercharging my Wr250X EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:41 am

blusmoke wrote:
FYI for anyone who missed it this guy has swapped in a CBR600r fuel pump that has both a fuel level sender and it has the ability to cool itself when fuel level is low!

hey aw113sgte, I know you went a different route with your android app but how easy do you think it would be to integrate the fuel signal into the factory display? I',m thinking a tricolor led in place of the existing low fuel light that would give a different color or combination of colors based on fuel level signal.

It could be done but it wouldn't be super easy. I'm sure you could attached the fuel level sensor to the WR250 pump in place of the current level sensor. Then you would need to build a circuit to light the various LEDs. The resistance goes from 14ohm to 120ohm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supercharging my Wr250X   Supercharging my Wr250X Empty

Back to top Go down

Supercharging my Wr250X
Page 1 of 1