Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Cruise control?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
doc_simple

doc_simple

Cruise control? Empty
PostSubject: Cruise control?   Cruise control? EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:21 pm

I am heading out for a week long trip that will have some long highway stretches. Anyone have experience with a decent throttle lock/cruise for he wrr?
I have looked but cant find anything specific.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

Cruise control? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise control?   Cruise control? EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:01 pm

i have a go cruise 2.. its adjustability is great regardless of grip size/design

here is a small demo from the net

Back to top Go down
beer goggle

beer goggle

Cruise control? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise control?   Cruise control? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:43 pm

I have the regular non adjustable plastic version on my GS...it's a god send on long boring stretches of tarmac. Highly recommend them. I'll probably get the adjustable version if/when my current one bites the bullet.

I tried the bar end version similar to the Kaoko but didn't get on with it. Same goes for those cramp buster things that you rest your palm on. I found it got in the way when you needed accurate throttle control.
Back to top Go down
doc_simple

doc_simple

Cruise control? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise control?   Cruise control? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:56 pm

so last night I got crazy and strapped a Vista Universal Cruise that I had laying around from my V Strom. I have not tested on the road yet but it mounts and looks good so far. I liked the Omni-Cruise looks, its metal and made in America so I'll give that one a try if the Vista doesnt work.

Thanks for the input guys, I was surprised in some other threads the response of "Why do you need that?"

Why? Because I'm riding for hours on a super slab and need my smoking hand free of course  kumbaya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cruise control? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise control?   Cruise control? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cruise control?
Page 1 of 1