Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Posting photos from iPhone ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve74

Steve74

Posting photos from iPhone ? Empty
PostSubject: Posting photos from iPhone ?   Posting photos from iPhone ? EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:09 pm

Anyone know how to load my photos from a iphone on here?
Back to top Go down
wwguy

wwguy

PostSubject: Re: Posting photos from iPhone ?   Posting photos from iPhone ? EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:11 pm

You can't upload images directly to this forum.  You can only link to images hosted (uploaded) elsewhere on a public-facing web server.

More info here:   Posting Pics and Vids - How to
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Posting photos from iPhone ?   Posting photos from iPhone ? EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Steve74 wrote:
Anyone know how to load my photos from a iphone on here?
Presuming you are viewing this via your web browser, use the image hosting tool that is the first icon, fourth section of tool groups from the left. That's at the top while you're posting a message. No web picture hosting account needed. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Posting photos from iPhone ?   Posting photos from iPhone ? EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm

wwguy wrote:
You can't upload images directly to this forum.  You can only link to images hosted (uploaded) elsewhere on a public-facing web server.

More info here:   Posting Pics and Vids - How to
That is incorrect.  Go to the link you provided and read the section under "Easy one Page Method".

This forum does not require you to have a Photobucket account or anything similar.  Nice!
Back to top Go down
wwguy

wwguy

PostSubject: Re: Posting photos from iPhone ?   Posting photos from iPhone ? EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:18 pm

I read that section before posting, and I understand what it means.

The "Easy One Page Method" is just an embedded link to www.servimg.com, a free external image hosting service that requires a valid account to use.  When WRR/X forum members upload images via the "Easy One Page Method" they're uploading them to an external server independent from the forumotion web servers.  A servimg.com account is automatically created for users who join this forum, which saves a setup step and makes it easy to upload images to this particular WRR/X forum.  However if you use servimg.com to host images for other forums (other forumotion or external forums like ThumperTalk or ADVrider etc.) you have to upload the images and manage them via the servimg.com user interface on their website.

More info here: http://help.forumotion.com/t10583-servimg-tutorial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting photos from iPhone ?   Posting photos from iPhone ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting photos from iPhone ?
Page 1 of 1