Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

at the river...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SwissDude

SwissDude

at the river... Empty
PostSubject: at the river...   at the river... EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 12:45 pm

at the river... 20150911
at the river... 20150912
at the river... 20150913
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

at the river... Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the river...   at the river... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Is that how the graphics are as delivered over there ?
Looks very cool.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

at the river... Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the river...   at the river... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Sure cant get over the color of that bike, I think it looks sharp, never see one like that in Canada.
Back to top Go down
SwissDude

SwissDude

at the river... Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the river...   at the river... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:46 am

Oh no, the design is all self made.
When I bought the bike this year, it was all white. The original owner had removed all stickers (just not the annoying "Warning" ones). The first thing I did was to remove them Very happy

Anyway, the bike looked like a snow flake and I didn't like that at all. So I thought about how I would design such a bike and started work.
I'm quite happy with the result and also got some positive feedback from other riders. When I had the stator (that Yamaha recall thing) replaced they asked where I've ordered that sticker set, they wanted to offer it to their customers Very happy

I'm still changing things, added some blue engine parts and Zeta handguards. The stickers won't change much, but I'll certainly redo the side panels. The Yamaha logo is not upright and stuff like that. I also think about making the "R" on the side panel red instead of blue, like it is on the rear panel.
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

at the river... Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the river...   at the river... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Tastefully reminiscent of Husqvarna at first glance.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

at the river... Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the river...   at the river... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Was this an X model when new it has the black frame and swing arm the R models were silver.
Back to top Go down
SwissDude

SwissDude

at the river... Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the river...   at the river... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 3:52 pm

No, the white RR's had black frames (at least in Europe).
Currently only blue RR are available here, the X only in black.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

at the river... Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the river...   at the river... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Learn something new every day.
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

at the river... Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the river...   at the river... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:06 pm

I get more confused every day. scratch
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

at the river... Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the river...   at the river... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 11:25 pm

You my friend dont drink enough Scotch hahaha cheer`s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

at the river... Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the river...   at the river... Empty

Back to top Go down

at the river...
Page 1 of 1