Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoltan

Zoltan

2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: 2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey   2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Small clip of me running into another wr250r on a single track.  It was an 80 mile dual sport ride which was a hell of a lot harder than an enduro run I rode the week prior.  
Back to top Go down
N8

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey   2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:34 pm

That wasn't me, but I rocked the hell out of my WRX/R both days. 2nd half of both I had the Mrs. on the back. We both had a lot of fun. Saw a few WRR's in amongst the sea of orange...
Back to top Go down
Zoltan

Zoltan

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey   2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:48 pm

N8 wrote:
That wasn't me, but I rocked the hell out of my WRX/R both days. 2nd half of both I had the Mrs. on the back. We both had a lot of fun. Saw a few WRR's in amongst the sea of orange...

Nice man.  I only went on Saturday.  How was it on Sunday?   And you are right.  It was a sea of Orange!  haha.
Back to top Go down
N8

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey   2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Twas wonderful, just like Saturday. There was no way I was missing out on a 2nd day of flowy NJ singletrack.

On a side note, last year I rode that event on my 300 XC-W. I am so impressed with my WR. I don't feel like it holds me back at all. Don't miss my orange bike one bit.
Back to top Go down
N8

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey   2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:36 am

A little WRR recognition for the last dual sport the wife and I did before the hammer:

http://www.rorr.org/
Back to top Go down
Zoltan

Zoltan

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey   2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 12:04 pm

N8 wrote:
A little WRR recognition for the last dual sport the wife and I did before the hammer:

http://www.rorr.org/

Nice man. I didn't know you guys rode on 1 bike?!!? Impressive.
Back to top Go down
N8

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey   2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:00 pm

On a 250 no less!

Disclaimer, so far we have only done half the day with her on the back.  I run the first half alone, and then she gets on for the 2nd half.  We need to come up with some grab bars for her to be able to hang on for a full 80-100 mile day.  Right now she just hangs on with one arm onto me and the other onto my PMB rack.  One thing we don't do though is bypass anything.  We take all options too.  Unless there is a hill or something we can't physically make it up 2-up.  Usually I just go for it and she grips tight and then smacks me or something after we get thru.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey   2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

2015 Hammer Run Dual Sport Event - New Jersey
Page 1 of 1