Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Daylight Running Lights and Indicators

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lancek

Daylight Running Lights and Indicators Empty
PostSubject: Daylight Running Lights and Indicators   Daylight Running Lights and Indicators EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:28 pm

Hi everyone does anyone know of good small and robust indicators that are also daylight Running Lights?

Thanks
Lance
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Daylight Running Lights and Indicators   Daylight Running Lights and Indicators EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:50 pm

I used DRC indicators and 12oClockLabs DRL adapters. Works perfectly.
Back to top Go down
lancek

PostSubject: Re: Daylight Running Lights and Indicators   Daylight Running Lights and Indicators EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:06 pm

Excellent little product - what I do want to achieve is the bright white DRL along with the yellow indicator signal.

I really do want to make sure Im seen
Back to top Go down
lancek

PostSubject: Re: Daylight Running Lights and Indicators   Daylight Running Lights and Indicators EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:36 pm

http://www.theonlinepartsshop.co.uk/set-of-4-e-marked-motorcycle-motorbike-indicators-integrated-run-stop-drl-lights/

might just be the ticket!
Back to top Go down
blusmoke

PostSubject: kind of relevant   Daylight Running Lights and Indicators EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:59 pm

Bought two different style pairs of "automotive day-time running lights" from eBay a while ago. All together less than 10 dollars. Still playing around with the configuration, running just a single one at the moment. I think the two skinny ones would be awesome on either side of the bike wired to function as work lights that could be used with out the key in the bike.

Daylight Running Lights and Indicators Img_0012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daylight Running Lights and Indicators   Daylight Running Lights and Indicators Empty

Back to top Go down

Daylight Running Lights and Indicators
Page 1 of 1