Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Off to Mexico (and CA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drbike

Off to Mexico (and CA) Empty
PostSubject: Off to Mexico (and CA)   Off to Mexico (and CA) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Hey we are a couple of old Canadian guys heading south.   Our plans are sort of non-existing but if you are up to some riding adventure drop me a line.

The Basics

Leaving Vancouver BC sometime around the 2-3 week of January (2016)  duration as long as its fun up to 3 months or so.
If the weather is nice in and around the southern part of the states we will likely spend some time there before Mexico.
Very likely camp if the weather is good during our travel through the USA and perhaps some beach camping if it looks good along the Baja.  Hotels are likely if they present themselves nothing hard and fast.
Think tourist with motorcycles
Copper Canyon Baja and what ever else people suggest
Low Key adventure
Mexico and beyond perhaps

We have both done a fair amount of moto travel the main reason for putting this out there is just I kinda think the more the merrier.

I am a bit of a wrench not to be confused with being a tool and the other guy is a bit of a computer wizard and tells me he knows GPS.

Oh I am on a WR of course, the other guy is on a KLR   :(  I figure he can pack the beer.

If you are keen on some Southern Sun  drop me a line.
Back to top Go down
drbike

PostSubject: Re: Off to Mexico (and CA)   Off to Mexico (and CA) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:40 am

It has been a good trip to date.   The wr has been great, with the big tank the range is rather awesome.  The windscreen is a great help in bad weather but I think it should be more vertical for better wind management.  All in all I am happy with the mods and farkleing.

Off to Mexico (and CA) <a href=Off to Mexico (and CA) Image_zpswtd9ne7t" />
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: Off to Mexico (and CA)   Off to Mexico (and CA) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:23 pm

super jealous. looking forward to more pics of your adventure.
Back to top Go down
grw800

grw800

PostSubject: Re: Off to Mexico (and CA)   Off to Mexico (and CA) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Update? How's it going? I would definitely recommend Copper Canyon and Batopilas. Hotel Juanitas in Batopilas is very nice, with a patio and balcony overlooking Rio Batopilas. And the World's Longest Zip Line in Divisadero!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to Mexico (and CA)   Off to Mexico (and CA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Off to Mexico (and CA)
Page 1 of 1