Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Western Washington Wr meet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YAMAHA11.10.1775

Western Washington Wr meet? Empty
PostSubject: Western Washington Wr meet?   Western Washington Wr meet? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Anyone interested in getting together for a meetup, coffee and ride? Trying to gather interest and we can figure out a date and location from there.
Back to top Go down
lucasrgerow

PostSubject: Re: Western Washington Wr meet?   Western Washington Wr meet? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:39 pm

Where at in western Washington are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
YAMAHA11.10.1775

PostSubject: Re: Western Washington Wr meet?   Western Washington Wr meet? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:14 pm

I live and work around the king/snohomish county line. I am pretty open as far as destinations but would rather meet up in that area. I did have an idea for a dual-sport weekend run I have been trying to do soon, but I work the motorsports week so my weekends are weird and the weather hasnt been too supportive
Back to top Go down
lucasrgerow

PostSubject: Re: Western Washington Wr meet?   Western Washington Wr meet? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Okay, I am in the Lynnwood area. Im a newer rider and trying to get some more experience but yeah like you said the weather hasnt been very cooperative with riding lately
Back to top Go down
YAMAHA11.10.1775

PostSubject: Re: Western Washington Wr meet?   Western Washington Wr meet? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Yep, I was about to hop out for a day ride to enjoy this weather while it lasts. I have been riding street for over a decade and a little bit of dirt the last couple years. If you ever wanna meet for a ride feel free to pm me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Washington Wr meet?   Western Washington Wr meet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Washington Wr meet?
Page 1 of 1