Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pretty happy with my new mirrors.

Go down 
+4
Fiftygrit
Biglake
k1322
softjeans
8 posters
AuthorMessage
softjeans

softjeans

Pretty happy with my new mirrors. Empty
PostSubject: Pretty happy with my new mirrors.   Pretty happy with my new mirrors. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 9:58 am

Does anyone know if ill get any hassle from the police with these in England?

Pretty happy with my new mirrors. N58NK1w
Back to top Go down
k1322

PostSubject: Re: Pretty happy with my new mirrors.   Pretty happy with my new mirrors. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Great for viewing your arm pits :)
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: Pretty happy with my new mirrors.   Pretty happy with my new mirrors. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:08 pm

k1322 wrote:
Great for viewing your arm pits :)

Have you ever tried mirrors in that location?

I have similar mirrors on mine and you can see behind you really good with them, you look right under your arm pit at whats behind you lol.

That's a nice mirror setup, you can see good and they're hard to break as they don't hit the ground in most tip overs. thumb

Back to top Go down
k1322

PostSubject: Re: Pretty happy with my new mirrors.   Pretty happy with my new mirrors. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:15 pm

Yep, but wasn't too happy with the view with that setup on my Gasgas. On my WR the double take mirrors makes a better job. I guess it depends on how much fat you have blocking the view :)

No clue about British traffic regulations, but try asking on Thumpertalk for experiences.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Pretty happy with my new mirrors.   Pretty happy with my new mirrors. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 8:25 pm

My double takes work great easy peasy in and out,
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Pretty happy with my new mirrors.   Pretty happy with my new mirrors. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 9:02 pm

Fiftygrit wrote:
easy peasy in and out,

Mmmm...."In and out"....  wink

Back on topic. I loved having those mirrors but I kept getting stopped by my local fuzz because "looks like a dirtbike & didn't see the mirrors".

Pretty happy with my new mirrors. KTBrPAWLanzvCon5jOIbQHVOV4anntGobAatNpSOe4Cu8X0UGPWzRylRJOVzTlJpUTCg_PeUxufF1vwo2EsQhtfNJ2lJ-RIBb0a2yTeKNwa6paWgs7t7EEcCpEQ5FQc1w6RM3tlpgUR4t3advPjs0FsAfoekBlzJ7McaOfbPltbXUUI_w4TvXZla7zmV2uVMEdizPV9eAMvX3qr7EwNGtO5Dma9cRxRRVierdzDexlEs0z6csrzLZogcWC5Y9Sz8JBcBjt0urac8f4P2SE-JKHojR1aGeLATvOkS70bQQWWl094GkU816SWGIxCkpriipZAMb4wMrcuJGziOgKIvTnrrZ-886zLkI0uPhQoEN-T9IfVu2m8V0kqFMH8eGZSzAHfI68o-BvjIzqRdfRA0R5hPFlYftnnsq53EvUM5s2ZEttDi8OzH0ovfPwOc2uYr_L87tBvHFEzPZYn0HZjKy-kEMCfgDs36knp8_zwoJMgCksnsLGMXkYrG4yRAV_x7FN2-FVNYEXroxyls-fTJSA0uJEjIpOdzCBZpDyJQ-JGjTEUfZq8XRl3Xny6_nzS4iPq0=w1210-h907-no
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Pretty happy with my new mirrors.   Pretty happy with my new mirrors. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:12 am

I call B#(( Sh!TT they should be able to tell from the lights and plate. They just screwing with you. amazon
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Pretty happy with my new mirrors.   Pretty happy with my new mirrors. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:30 pm

Most cops dont know much about motorcycles...

I got pulled over on my xt600 because the officer wondered about the knobbie beeing suited for the road.

I've also been pulled over for having a small plastic X-mas tree (15cm big)mounted on the handlebar, with colored bulbs. Very happy
Back to top Go down
GlibGuy

GlibGuy

PostSubject: Re: Pretty happy with my new mirrors.   Pretty happy with my new mirrors. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:53 pm

I have a Double Take with the old mounting design.  I liked the size and quality of the mirror but I didn't enjoy having to loosen and tighten all the time.  Apparently the weight is too much for the RAM mount (which is probably why they redesigned).  

I now have a couple of inexpensive PowerMadds installed inside my handguards.  They work just fine.

Fiftygrit wrote:
My double takes work great easy peasy in and out,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty happy with my new mirrors.   Pretty happy with my new mirrors. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty happy with my new mirrors.
Page 1 of 1