Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Electrical Connector Cover sleeve?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muramasa57

Electrical Connector Cover sleeve? Empty
PostSubject: Electrical Connector Cover sleeve?   Electrical Connector Cover sleeve? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:51 am

Does anybody know the name/part number for the little plastic sleeve that sits right behind the guage cluster and covers the electrical connectors? I'm trying to return my bike faring to stock and threw that piece away somewhere along the line. Any ideas other than to just cover the connectors in plastic wrap or something..?
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Electrical Connector Cover sleeve?   Electrical Connector Cover sleeve? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:36 pm

How about a pic of what your trying to accomplish and some ideas may come up. scratch I would have to look at my bike but a pic would remind me
Back to top Go down
BCRider

PostSubject: Re: Electrical Connector Cover sleeve?   Electrical Connector Cover sleeve? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 12:27 am

Pretty sure my bike came with only a zip tie around those cables. bought new 2014.
I may have removed it and just don't remember, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electrical Connector Cover sleeve?   Electrical Connector Cover sleeve? Empty

Back to top Go down

Electrical Connector Cover sleeve?
Page 1 of 1