Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Distanzia replacements??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
musmus94

Distanzia replacements?? Empty
PostSubject: Distanzia replacements??   Distanzia replacements?? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:00 am

Hey guys, just wondering what everyone is using to replace the Distanzia since they were discontinued and impossible to find the right sizes.
Back to top Go down
manybikes

manybikes

PostSubject: Re: Distanzia replacements??   Distanzia replacements?? EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:14 pm

seems tire questions are a no go.

Anyway, here is an idea...not sure if the label "scooter" matters or not.
It comes in a 140/70/17

https://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/heidenau-k66-4-season-scooter-tire.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjw4pO7BRDl9ePazKzr1LYBEiQAHLJdR04ZiPRI0qgkGGAbuak6eSesQnGmkSYXYoBbp3eJHdUaApKH8P8HAQ#521=8491

Would also like to know if the front will take a 120/70/17.
Back to top Go down
musmus94

PostSubject: Re: Distanzia replacements??   Distanzia replacements?? EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 1:18 am

I went with the avon trail riders. Little expensive but i guess there aren't many options out there.
Back to top Go down
manybikes

manybikes

PostSubject: Re: Distanzia replacements??   Distanzia replacements?? EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:20 pm

musmus94 wrote:
I went with the avon trail riders. Little expensive but i guess there aren't many options out there.

So what sizes of Trail Riders did you get ?
How are they ?
Back to top Go down
musmus94

PostSubject: Re: Distanzia replacements??   Distanzia replacements?? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:29 am

120 front and 150 rear. I haven't put them on. I put the oem bridgestones back on. I originally planned on doing some off roading but i changed my mind lol. Spent too much time and money to wreck it off road. Silly i know.
Back to top Go down
manybikes

manybikes

PostSubject: Re: Distanzia replacements??   Distanzia replacements?? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:02 pm

musmus94 wrote:
120 front and 150 rear. I haven't put them on. I put the oem bridgestones back on. I originally planned on doing some off roading but i changed my mind lol. Spent too much time and money to wreck it off road. Silly i know.

Not so silly, stranger things have happened.

I am trying to figure out if the front will take a 120 without rubbing on the main fork tube (where the silver ring is)
Same with the rear 150.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distanzia replacements??   Distanzia replacements?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Distanzia replacements??
Page 1 of 1