Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

pirelli front mxms on sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paulie1960

pirelli front mxms  on sale  Empty
PostSubject: pirelli front mxms on sale    pirelli front mxms  on sale  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:53 pm

pirelli mxms DOT 80/100 21 on sale $59 free shipping just saying.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/371582528916?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: pirelli front mxms on sale    pirelli front mxms  on sale  EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:15 pm

If you ride in rocks don't buy this tire, its not much of a deal if it only last two rides.

The side knobs get ripped off easily in rocky terrain but it works awesome in sand/mud if you ride in that a lot.

The xcms, xcmh, scorpion pro and extra X are much better allround front tires if you want a Pirelli, the side knobs are bigger and don't get ripped off.
I run the extra X for this reason it has a little less bite but it holds up to rocks, it sucks to have to replace your front tire after one or two rocky rides.
I prefer the kenda Washougal front tire tho, its better than the extra X in every way and cheaper to boot, im getting another washougal when my current extra X is done.
Back to top Go down
paulie1960

PostSubject: Re: pirelli front mxms on sale    pirelli front mxms  on sale  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 7:40 am

Message body...I don't ride in rocks, south jersey sand. I had the washougal sticky worked good and lasted plus Dot, I have the Metzler 6 day extreme on now buddy gave me sticks a little better, I bought the Pirelli mxsm just to try something different and it's on sale. the Pirelli extra x is on sale to for only $54, I can get used to almost any tire, I just wear them out fast from road use
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: pirelli front mxms on sale    pirelli front mxms  on sale  EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:06 pm

3rd year on my D606. Been riding 70% asphalt and tire is still 60%. Will get another year out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pirelli front mxms on sale    pirelli front mxms  on sale  Empty

Back to top Go down

pirelli front mxms on sale
Page 1 of 1