Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

is there enough adj …..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
littleblue

is there enough adj ….. Empty
PostSubject: is there enough adj …..   is there enough adj ….. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:18 pm

I have a 2013 WRR and it has a 13 - 49 combo sprocket set and Im not sure what chain length. I would like to change the from to a 14. Is this chain long enough for it? Also, how hard s it to change the front sprocket and what brad are most using?is there enough adj ….. IMG_3356_zpsu2dvgkje
Back to top Go down
wwguy

wwguy

is there enough adj ….. Empty
PostSubject: Re: is there enough adj …..   is there enough adj ….. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:56 pm

It will fit fine.  If you plug 13/49 and 14/49 into Gearing Commander's calculator you'll see that this change should only move the sprockets 0.14" further apart.

I've had great results and found great prices with JT Sprockets steel sprockets.

Front is JT part # JTF1590.xxSC
Rear is JT part # JTR245/2.xx
(Substitute the desired number of teeth for "xx" above.)

Amazon is a great source for them.  Last time I purchased them I paid $14 for the front sprocket, including free Amazon Prime 2-day shipping.
Back to top Go down

is there enough adj …..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Technical :: Sprockets and Chains-
Jump to: