Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Suspension work alternative

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eram310

Suspension work alternative  Empty
PostSubject: Suspension work alternative    Suspension work alternative  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:29 pm

Hi,
Matt at Checkpoint http://checkpointoff-road.com just did the suspension on my WRR and I can definitely tell the difference especially on the shock.
The rebound damping on the shock is set at 10 clicks out  and it doesn’t pogo back like it did even when it was set at 3 out in the original settings.
I still haven’t taken the bike on an off road ride yet to.
Matt is also a super nice guy an ex national Enduro racer (still races locally) . I am not affiliated with him in any shape or form, but I thought the prices that Go-Race charges  were high and  I was looking for a good alternative.
Check Point  prices are advertised on the site above. They are definitely better especially when you are local and don’t have to pay for shipping.
Back to top Go down
CRFan1

PostSubject: Re: Suspension work alternative    Suspension work alternative  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Looks like a decent place...with good prices for sure....
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Suspension work alternative    Suspension work alternative  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Wow, greatprices. I would for sure get mine overhauled for that amount of money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspension work alternative    Suspension work alternative  Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspension work alternative
Page 1 of 1