Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New guy from CA checking in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wilit

New guy from CA checking in Empty
PostSubject: New guy from CA checking in   New guy from CA checking in EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:21 pm

Hey everyone! Just picked up a new-to-me 2001 WR-two-fiddy. I've been riding motorcycles for 15 years now (started late in life) and just started riding dirt earlier this year (started even later in life). I picked up a cheap XT225 to see if I wanted to keep riding dirt and I got addicted. So I sold that and just bought the WR. I got this one for a pretty decent deal. It needs a little bit of work here and there, but nothing too crazy.

I'm looking forward to learning more about the WR. Thanks!
-wilit

New guy from CA checking in TpgmhXW
Back to top Go down
wwguy

wwguy

New guy from CA checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from CA checking in   New guy from CA checking in EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 8:05 pm

Nice bike!  FYI this forum is for WR250R (dual-sport) and WR250X (motard) bikes, which were first manufactured in 2008 model year.  The color and logo is similar to your bike but that's about it.
Back to top Go down

New guy from CA checking in
Page 1 of 1