Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Member- Wakayama Japan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kansai_Rider

New Member- Wakayama Japan Empty
PostSubject: New Member- Wakayama Japan   New Member- Wakayama Japan EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 12:07 pm

Hey all, I'm an American living and riding in Japan. I have a 2011 CBR1000RR and a WR250R.

I do some hard trails on my bike and I also have a set of supermoto wheels. I love the bike, it does everything that I ask of it.

While searching for answers to questions to some problems I have often come across this site and I feel I didn't really have anything to contribute until now. I have connected with a small manufacturer based in Shizuoka Japan that makes custom parts specifically designed for or WRs. So far he has skid plates, two fender styles, and a custom headlight cowl. Side plastics are almost ready for sale. I don't know how things work on this forum so I won't be posting any links for now until I know what's up but if it is ok I would like to eventually share because they are very high quality parts.

I have a youtube channel by the same name as my handle here. There are some WR videos on there but mostly I'm still uploading content from several months ago when I still had my CRF250L.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkBXFNCrGzo

I also started a motorcycle rental business in Japan this year. The WR250R(converted to X) is the weapon of choice.

Here is a little gallery
https://imgur.com/gallery/tLSZX

Back to top Go down
dicklane625

dicklane625

PostSubject: Re: New Member- Wakayama Japan   New Member- Wakayama Japan EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Welcome to the forum. There is a vendor vault to post products or deals in. It doesn't get used that much though. I'm clueless to what nationality the girl in this vid is, but if you go to 4:52 and watch from there you may know... I was wondering what the girl says....
Back to top Go down
dicklane625

dicklane625

PostSubject: Re: New Member- Wakayama Japan   New Member- Wakayama Japan EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Scratch that it's vendor deals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member- Wakayama Japan   New Member- Wakayama Japan Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member- Wakayama Japan
Page 1 of 1