Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
f_duda

Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina Empty
PostSubject: Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina   Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 10:11 am

Just got my 2017 WR250r. Looking forward to finding some trails to ride around here. Been riding for half a century and excited to go dual sport again.
Back to top Go down
Jerry S

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina   Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Welcome,

half a century! The newer dual sport bike are so nice now it's never been this good!

You're going to have a blast.

Jerry
Back to top Go down
Potentate

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina   Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:06 pm

Where in the Low Country are you? I live in Bluffton and am always looking for someone to ride with.

-Eric
Back to top Go down
f_duda

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina   Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 9:17 am

Ha! I live in Sun City Eric! Let's ride!
Back to top Go down
Potentate

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina   Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:49 am

I live like 15 minutes down the road. I'm doing some winter maintenance, but it's too cold to ride anyway, hopefully it'll warm up soon. There's not a whole lot of riding too close, I've been wanting to try a few rides near Walterborough. Other than that there's Francis Marion forest near Charleston, and Columbia has some great riding trails.

I sent you a PM with my contact info. We'll have to get out soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina   Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings All Y'all from the Low Country in South Carolina
Page 1 of 1