Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

not receiving email notifications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

not receiving email notifications Empty
PostSubject: not receiving email notifications   not receiving email notifications EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 10:03 pm

I will watch this thread. Can somebody please reply to test? I don't seem to be getting email notifications of replies and PM's

thanks

Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: not receiving email notifications   not receiving email notifications EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:21 pm

dhally wrote:
I will watch this thread. Can somebody please reply to test? I don't seem to be getting email notifications of replies and PM's

thanks

Test 123
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not receiving email notifications   not receiving email notifications EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Still not receiving emails for pm's or watched threads. CAn a MOD give any advice?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not receiving email notifications   not receiving email notifications EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:20 pm

I think it's fixed now, at least for PM's. Can somebody reply to this thread to see if that works too?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
JemmyOtis

PostSubject: Re: not receiving email notifications   not receiving email notifications EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:43 pm

Replying as requested...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not receiving email notifications   not receiving email notifications EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 1:42 am

Thanks it works now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not receiving email notifications   not receiving email notifications Empty

Back to top Go down

not receiving email notifications
Page 1 of 1