Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

EXUP Trouble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
novaks47

EXUP Trouble Empty
PostSubject: EXUP Trouble   EXUP Trouble EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 9:27 pm

A while back, I had put an aftermarket exhaust on my WR. I recently decided to put the stock muffler back on, as I got tired of the noise. I put the stocker back on, hooked the EXUP valve, but now I get error code 17, and the valve seems to do nothing. The electrical connector seems fine, and I even hosed it down with some contact cleaner just in case(automotive connector safe), but still it will not work. Any ideas? Is there some sort of calibration I have to do?
Back to top Go down
novaks47

EXUP Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXUP Trouble   EXUP Trouble EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 10:22 pm

Well, figures right after I ask, I manage to fix it, lol. I took the connector off again, and hosed it down with contact cleaner, put it back on, and now it works. Guess it was just a poor connection somewhere. Why it didn't work the first time is to remain a mystery I suppose. Gotta love living on the peninsula, where everything that isn't painted corrodes. GAHHHH
Back to top Go down

EXUP Trouble
Page 1 of 1