Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Gauges Dead, Bike Starts and Runs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
toborguru

Gauges Dead, Bike Starts and Runs Empty
PostSubject: Gauges Dead, Bike Starts and Runs   Gauges Dead, Bike Starts and Runs EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 12:31 pm

I added a GPS power connection in behind the WRR's headlight, using the Brown/Blue and Black wires from the unused connectors. The GPS power works (when the key is on), but now the gauges don't display anything, there is no backlight, no numbers and no status lights. The bike starts and runs. Horn, tail light and rear blinkers all work. Front blinkers don't work but the turn signal indicator light on the dash does light when the rear turn signals are on.

I've checked all the fuses, I've replaced the 10A signalling fuse with the provided spare, same result.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
toborguru

Gauges Dead, Bike Starts and Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauges Dead, Bike Starts and Runs   Gauges Dead, Bike Starts and Runs EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 11:21 am

According to the dealership, it's almost certain that I somehow fried my gauge cluster.
Back to top Go down

Gauges Dead, Bike Starts and Runs
Page 1 of 1