Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Forum Deadsville

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Twist

Twist

Forum Deadsville Empty
PostSubject: Forum Deadsville   Forum Deadsville EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 11:02 am

I'm a member of several motorcycle related forums and this one is deadsville.  I just purchased a new WR250R that I'm outfitting for adventure rides and I'm seeing that there's a few recent posts but a lot of topics go back to a year or more since the last post.  Yikes?  

Perhaps if the font size was enlarged so that those of us with more experienced eyes didn't have to squint at it?

Seriously, this place needs an infusion of interest!
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

Forum Deadsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Deadsville   Forum Deadsville EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 1:32 pm

If you’re viewing the forum on your computer you can make the text larger by holding ctrl and pressing the plus sign. That will affect everything you view online though. Hold ctrl and press the minus sign to go the other way. If you’re viewing on mobile go all the way down to the bottom and select mobile version. Although the mobile version isn’t that great.

Can’t help with forum activity obviously. This place was a lot more active years ago. It’s still a good resource.
Back to top Go down
JemmyOtis

Forum Deadsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Deadsville   Forum Deadsville EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 7:26 pm

I bought my R in 2017 and this is and has been the best forum I could ask for. What's different here from a lot of others (imo) is way, way fewer useless posts and less noise. People are incredibly helpful and if you have a problem you'll get answers. There is also a wealth of posts from the past that can be life savers. I guess if you like a lot of chatter and off-topic rambles this forum could be disappointing, but don't mistake the lack of that as a lack of interest. As I'm sure you know there is also some good R information on advrider. Enjoy the bike. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

Forum Deadsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Deadsville   Forum Deadsville EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 9:20 am

Twist wrote:
I'm a member of several motorcycle related forums and this one is deadsville.  I just purchased a new WR250R that I'm outfitting for adventure rides and I'm seeing that there's a few recent posts but a lot of topics go back to a year or more since the last post.  Yikes?  

Perhaps if the font size was enlarged so that those of us with more experienced eyes didn't have to squint at it?

Seriously, this place needs an infusion of interest!

You are da man to spice things up then!

BTW... This may be hard for some to accept but most of us hit an age where we find it easier to read things after putting on some cheap reading glasses. Once you give into it life becomes wonderful again.
Back to top Go down
on2wheels52

Forum Deadsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Deadsville   Forum Deadsville EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 5:35 pm

You (and I) just happened to be a little late for the (WR) party.
But about everything you need to know is here, you just have to search a bit.
It could be worse; imagine a guy buying his first KLR today and having to dig through those forums GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Deadsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Deadsville   Forum Deadsville Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Deadsville
Page 1 of 1