Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bringing it back from the dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
76osborne

Bringing it back from the dead Empty
PostSubject: Bringing it back from the dead   Bringing it back from the dead EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 8:22 pm

I’ve recently bought a WR250R from an auction, it’s a salvaged bike due to theft. Obviously I was just looking for a project and I definitely have one now. First thing I replaced was the ignition lock because it was destroyed, then I installed a new battery. I had assumed now I’d have power to at least see what the mileage is. But there’s nothing, I’ve checked all the fuses in the box and the main 30 amp but they’re all good. It is missing the headlight and front signal but I didn’t think that would be necessary yet, any advice? Also, what are these connections for?gl[img:a269]https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/20/09/81/08/f9367d10.jpg[/g][g/url][url=Bringing it back from the dead F9367d10
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

Bringing it back from the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing it back from the dead   Bringing it back from the dead EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 8:30 am

Looks like its just to join the wires. The black is probably all grounds thats connected together.
Back to top Go down

Bringing it back from the dead
Page 1 of 1