Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fated_ruN

Fated_ruN

New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA Empty
PostSubject: New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA   New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:28 am

Hello all,

Wanted to shoutout from Virginia. Been riding all street for 13 years now, had my eye on the WR for the past 5 years and I finally pulled the trigger and took home a 2020 a couple weeks ago. Only put 75 miles on her so far but i have never been so excited to get out and do some adventuring. Can't wait until this corona sh*tstorm calms a bit so i can get to know the bike some more. Anyway, I look forward to some good advise and reads from this forum.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA   New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 1:54 pm

Welcome.
The forum is kinda dead, not much activity anymore.
But there's still tons of usefull info in the existing threads.
Back to top Go down
Monica

PostSubject: Re: New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA   New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 7:40 pm

Congrats on the new bike. Hopefully you can ride it some more soon.

Are you guys in total lockdown up there or are yall allowed to get outside so long as you social distance?
Back to top Go down
ReardenSteel

ReardenSteel

PostSubject: Re: New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA   New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 4:46 pm

Hey -- Fated_ruN....

Good to meet you -- I'm a new WR250R owner myself... I see you're in northern VA -- I'm just above you in western MD (near Hagerstown)... Congrats on the new bike! If you're like me -- you're likely overwhelmed by the mods and changes you need to make! Like you -- I pulled the trigger on a 2020 -- tons of stuff to do!

Here's me... https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t14422-new-wr250r-rider

Enjoy the ride!

Fated_ruN likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA   New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA Empty

Back to top Go down

New 2020 owner from northern VA, USA
Page 1 of 1