Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Panamint Springs Resort in Death Valley may be doomed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JemmyOtis

Panamint Springs Resort in Death Valley may be doomed Empty
PostSubject: Panamint Springs Resort in Death Valley may be doomed   Panamint Springs Resort in Death Valley may be doomed EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 1:18 pm

For any riders who ride Death Valley and may have stopped or stayed an Panamint Springs Resort, the resort is in danger of being closed. I am just trying to help spread the word for those who would want to know.

More details on ADVRider: https://advrider.com/f/threads/panamint-springs-needs-our-help.1478580/

GoFundMe: https://gf.me/u/za6ad3

In my opinion PSR is the best base camp for off-roading I've ever found--gas, food, various types of lodging, family run and all around good people. The family has been working without pay since April.
Back to top Go down
exploreabitmore

Panamint Springs Resort in Death Valley may be doomed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panamint Springs Resort in Death Valley may be doomed   Panamint Springs Resort in Death Valley may be doomed EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 1:56 pm

I just donated. I sure hope they don't close. One of our favorite stops, coming back from hiking trips, as well. Friendly service, good beer selection, and one seriously killer BBQ bacon burger!

JemmyOtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Panamint Springs Resort in Death Valley may be doomed
Page 1 of 1