Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New dual sport rider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jdude11

New dual sport rider Empty
PostSubject: New dual sport rider   New dual sport rider EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 11:00 pm

Hi from jd, just picked a 2010 WR250R out in Simi Valley California .😄

20+ years street riding and am humbled to learn dirt riding.

I’ve researched the southern California OHV areas to ride and found a nice area called: Rowher Flat.

Was wondering if anyone wanted to ride up there when the weather clears up in a week or two?

I got all the off-road gear because I know that I may fall, which something that just never happens in the street, well there’s that one stunt that got me a collar plate but otherwise I’m OK to play in the dirt👌😎

They say not to ride alone and I was curious if anyone wanted to ride out there or if anyone was already planning to ride in that area at any time in the future?

I just took a solo ride up to Washington state and back last summer on my FJ09 and I very much enjoy riding and exploring new areas, I’ve been riding up and down bouquet Canyon and Sierra Highway for years but if never gone ‘off road’ there.

Tx-JD

Last edited by Jdude11 on Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jdude11

New dual sport rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dual sport rider   New dual sport rider EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 11:02 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f95/20/39/38/12/d2b32710.jpg
Back to top Go down

New dual sport rider
Page 1 of 1