Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WRX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firemanvan

WRX Empty
PostSubject: WRX   WRX EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 7:53 pm

WRX 20230511

Monkeynuts and BenWRR like this post

Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

WRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRX   WRX EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 12:43 pm

firemanvan wrote:
WRX 20230511

Love the old YZ plastics and colors... where did you get them?
Back to top Go down
firemanvan

WRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRX   WRX EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 7:05 pm

The plastics are Yamaha's YSP plastics I got from Japan. They made them around 2008 and were special edition. If you broke a piece or needed a ysp plastic you had to turn in the old one to get a new piece, they did not sell just the plastics and made very limited number. I still try to find more by watching Japanese auction sites, but hard to find and getting crazy expensive for used pieces if you do find some. thanks
Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

WRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRX   WRX EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 4:56 pm

I have a full set of yellow plastics in a box, waiting for me to fit, just need to find the correct headlight to fit the front headlight holder. Is smaller that the standard WR headlight !
Back to top Go down
firemanvan

WRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRX   WRX EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 10:22 am

The YSP yellow does have a smaller headlight.  You can use a stock Japanese headlight and change out the bulb if you want to LED, or I have a custom JNS headlight they tested and made a few that looks real good.  You will also need Japanese Headlight / blinker stays vs. the USA ones.  You can run a USA headlight on the plastic, black looks ok, if you use USA headlight / blinker staysWRX Thumbn13
Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

WRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRX   WRX EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 2:53 pm

I have thought about the JNS light, may have to look at getting one. Thanks for the info.
John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRX   WRX Empty

Back to top Go down

WRX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WRR/X Pictures-
Jump to: