Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

A big shout out from Nova Scotia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
competition

A big shout out from Nova Scotia Empty
PostSubject: A big shout out from Nova Scotia   A big shout out from Nova Scotia EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Hey folks, Just found out about this site and I'm glad that it's dedicated to just the WRR/X group. Thanks for a great site. A big shout out from Nova Scotia 61865
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: A big shout out from Nova Scotia   A big shout out from Nova Scotia EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Hey, welcome !

Former PEI / Nova Scotian here. Where ya from ?
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: A big shout out from Nova Scotia   A big shout out from Nova Scotia EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:35 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
competition

PostSubject: Re: A big shout out from Nova Scotia   A big shout out from Nova Scotia EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:57 am

I'm from the Lower Sackville/Halifax and I've lived here for 6years , I'm orig. from Yarmouth, but my wife and I needed better job oppertunity's . I'm a truck driver for Midland Transport, and I do a dedicated run for Michelin Tire Co. From Nova Scotia to South Carolina. I bought my WRR in New hampshire in 2008 when the U.S./Can. dollar was even. What a deal, and I love the bike. So what parts of n.s. were you from?
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: A big shout out from Nova Scotia   A big shout out from Nova Scotia EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:53 pm

competition wrote:
I'm from the Lower Sackville/Halifax and I've lived here for 6years , I'm orig. from Yarmouth, but my wife and I needed better job oppertunity's . I'm a truck driver for Midland Transport, and I do a dedicated run for Michelin Tire Co. From Nova Scotia to South Carolina. I bought my WRR in New hampshire in 2008 when the U.S./Can. dollar was even. What a deal, and I love the bike. So what parts of n.s. were you from?

I lived in Halifax for about 6 years before moving to Montreal. Sister and parents moved from PEI to Bridgewater about 5 years ago. So whenever I go back to visit, I split my time between the two. Sounds like you would know Bridgewater fairly well with the Michelin deal. A big shout out from Nova Scotia 61865
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big shout out from Nova Scotia   A big shout out from Nova Scotia Empty

Back to top Go down

A big shout out from Nova Scotia
Page 1 of 1