Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:44 pm

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Wr250x
INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Wr250x005
INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Wr250x004
INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Wr250x003

Last edited by INSTIGATOR on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Nice bike. I like the black on black look. Kinda wished I had waited a year to buy mine now that I see the black ones. I didn't know you could get the YamaLink in black. Guess they are offering it that way now that the '09's are black. I've got an '08 X with the blue YamaLink. Like your mirrors too. What kind are they?

I noticed you live in Homestead. Is that Homestead, Florida? I'm in Key Largo. Come on down, we'll ride the Keys someday.
Back to top Go down
INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Yup Homestead,FL. I was gonna tell ya to come up here. I have some nice roads to rip up and some nice trails behind the speedway. The mirrors I got off ebay. They're Honda Ruckus knock offs.
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:41 pm

I might have to do that someday. I haven't had the bike out of the Keys since I bought it last May. My buddies run their Jeeps out behind the track all the time, but I have never gone up there with them. The kind of stuff they run in would leave me stuck in a heartbeat with those street tires. I wouldn't mind doing some mild trail riding though. I know there is alot of good trails out there. I've been sticking to the street so far, since my cajones aren't as big as they were 30 years ago.

Those houses looks like it's in Keys Gate? I bet they love your FMF out there first thing in the morning huh? My X is set up almost the same as yours. FMF Q4, PowerBomb and programmer, YamaLink, bark busters, DRC taillight, etc... They could be twins except for the color.

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Rightside
Back to top Go down
INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Pretty close, I'm in Waterstone......Meh, it's no louder than my neighbor's Harley....With the 17's I stay on the trails AWAY from the mud and stuff. I got a flat last weekend so I had to baby her back from the Speedway. Did you buy yours from Riva?
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Ya, I got it from Riva. Kinda nice having them right up the road if I need something. They are good people. I've got almost 5K on mine so far and the rear tire has just about had it. I'll be shopping for new rubber before I hit any trails. I wasn't too impressed with these Bridgestones anyhow.
Back to top Go down
INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:53 am

My next set will Avon Distanzias. My friend has them on his X. They're good on the street and good for mild trail riding. Not too $$$ either.
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:59 pm

That kinda which way I'm leaning too. I've read a lot of good reports about them.
Back to top Go down
INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Which map are you running? Those protectors on the side casings are from an R? What are they called? I might have to get some and spray them black wink
Back to top Go down

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:13 am

Was just thinking today my beast needs rectangular mirrors. Sweet rides guys.... thumb
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:32 pm

INSTIGATOR wrote:
Which map are you running? Those protectors on the side casings are from an R? What are they called? I might have to get some and spray them black wink

I have the FMF programmer, not the PCIII, so I have no maps to share with you. But I can give you the numbers I use on the FMF if you have one of those.

Ya, the side covers are off the R. They were fairly cheap and if you order them don't forget to get the bolts too. They don't come with bolts. One bolt on each side. I painted them black with Krylon Fusion Satin Black paint. Very good paint for plastics. Same thing I painted the side covers with. It has held up real well for over 6 months now.
Back to top Go down
INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:41 pm

I have a PCIII. I have several maps, I've tried them all. But honestly, I can't tell them apart scratch .

I'll have to make a trip down to Riva soon and pick up a set of the covers. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
flatboarder

flatboarder

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:37 pm

I really like the clean blue and black look. Nice street setup. Well, these colours would probably suffer severly from offroad usage.
Also, the short FMF muffler fits very well. Looks perfect. It is no option for me, but it is really nice, compared to some other aftermarket WR250R silencers that I would know of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTIGATOR'S'09 X   INSTIGATOR'S'09 X Empty

Back to top Go down

INSTIGATOR'S'09 X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WRR/X Pictures-
Jump to: