Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bluff City WRX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clint

Bluff City WRX Empty
PostSubject: Bluff City WRX   Bluff City WRX EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Here's a pic of my WR250X on its maiden voyage out to Meeman Shelby State Farm just north of Memphis, Tennessee. My friend Karl and I (Karl is pictured fiddling with his XT) rode out through the park to the banks of the Mississippi River, which you can see in the background.

There are some REALLY excellent roads out there with some twisty, hilly one lane roads that you'd swear you dreamt about. In the picture below, if you look at the back of Karl's motorcycle, you can see my brand-new black, blue, and white paperweight. It used to be a helmet I bought about 20 minuts prior to taking this pic and when I walked outside the motorcycle shop, I promptly dropped it straight onto the concrete parking lot from a height of about 4ft. That's why I'm using my black helmet, LOL

Bluff City WRX Img0634z

The Tugboat in the background there is pushing some barges up the river to St Louis. Bluff City WRX Img0642z

Here's a close up of the tug
Bluff City WRX Img0639hp
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Bluff City WRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluff City WRX   Bluff City WRX EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Awesome pics! That tug is huge, too...wow... Your helmet should still be ok, I would think. 4 ft isn't really much. Bluff City WRX 29721

slolane

Bluff City WRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluff City WRX   Bluff City WRX EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Cool pics! Bluff City WRX 61865
Back to top Go down
denniswrr

denniswrr

Bluff City WRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluff City WRX   Bluff City WRX EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:34 pm

I was just in Union City, TN for the last week and yeah there are some sweet twisties there in west tenn. Definitly taking by bike next time I go down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bluff City WRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluff City WRX   Bluff City WRX Empty

Back to top Go down

Bluff City WRX
Page 1 of 1