Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Looking for Georgia riders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jersey Devil

Jersey Devil

Looking for Georgia riders Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Georgia riders   Looking for Georgia riders EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Who here is in Georgia or in the areas of GA/SC border, GA/NC border or GA/TN border? Looking for a good ride & getting to know other forum buddies. Let's go!!
Back to top Go down
calico jack

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Georgia riders   Looking for Georgia riders EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:24 pm

I'm in the Middle Georgia Area but am meeting up with some ADV guys in Suches on the 5th,6th, and 7th of November. You should come with us. Peace YAM dutch puke Sleep and repeat!

We will be camping at TWO and then splitting off during the day to ride whatever you want (single track, forest service roads, or slab it to Deals Gap)
Back to top Go down
Jersey Devil

Jersey Devil

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Georgia riders   Looking for Georgia riders EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Sounds great. I will see if I can work it out.
Back to top Go down
blackheart

blackheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Georgia riders   Looking for Georgia riders EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:14 am

Southern GA and heading NW soon

I am in looking foir riding buddies as I am new to area. Also want to do the Trans America Trail late spring early summer.

505-730 4633 or e-mail me at anotherview@mac.com

Lets Ride !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Georgia riders   Looking for Georgia riders Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Georgia riders
Page 1 of 1