Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello my fellow WR riders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ToaadWR

ToaadWR

Hello my fellow WR riders Empty
PostSubject: Hello my fellow WR riders   Hello my fellow WR riders EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:19 pm

I am new to the forum, i am about one year into my 08 WR250R. I have done many mods and still have a few left i would like to do, i have enjoyed this bike very much so and i always love talking with fellow owners! Here is a pic of my bike ( i am in the process of trashing the stock blinkers )

Hello my fellow WR riders Wr25010

Aint she pretty?

I have many stories to tell about this bike and a few questions i am going to post as time permits. For now cheers to all us WR owners!!
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow WR riders   Hello my fellow WR riders EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Welcome, HI!

*I don't know what i like better. The bike in the picture, or what I can see behind it.
Back to top Go down
slolane

slolane

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow WR riders   Hello my fellow WR riders EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Welcome!!

Hello my fellow WR riders 61865
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow WR riders   Hello my fellow WR riders EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Looks rad! Welcome to the pack. Hello my fellow WR riders 61865

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow WR riders   Hello my fellow WR riders Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello my fellow WR riders
Page 1 of 1