Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Picture Game

Go down 
+90
Marty_Murkfly808
Jungle Man
bambo
tango whiskey
mcdoudlehopper
SCL09TREX
m1tanker
theMISSIONARY
Jakerb
Nine Ways
GBX
bassandgrass
mollett89
PYG RYDR
Smok
D J
johnnyadventurepants
bigg
WRXR
racerdude413
sewerat
Snick
Swagger
Flbassgod
Kansas Bob
Daamud
canstein
TheBackRoads
BoredAzHell20
Arkmage
MotoDad
KC0514
sturgeon
Carmmond
boyce418
brentwr
Jäger
deaton22
trav72
Mikechicago
IndigoWolf
jeickerman
foofighter
vgjunky
pbnut
kparks
mash100
Hertz
velvetcows
BWA
Eurastus
Farmer17
Scharcon
SoupSandwich
cryptomundo
adamoto
gatorfan
john92
acmebot
kjharn
little squirt
Captain Midnight
aaronhall555
Medski
skierd
PooTeeTat
KLRchickie
deerHater
SpiritWolf15
Mr. Fisherman
WRRSam
superbee24
Burtman
rokka
ed29
ZED
hughtwg
Midnite171
Matty
njbill
3KGT_Maddness
Jersey Devil
Six8
WRoldman
X-Racer
Trailmoto
inspector
mattf
SheWolf
motokid
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZED

ZED

Picture Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:32 am

I would say that the more recent the picture the better, but yes, in the essence of keeping it moving, pictures taken prior to the challenge could be considered. I think the poster of the challenge could have the say as to if the picture is to old. Some challenges may challenging and some may even require seasonal conditions, thereby requiring either older pictures, or a long wait.

So, who can do a wheelie? Please get out there and do one for us.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Or, can hughtwg provide a different challenge that might be easier for someone to here to accomplish?

Seems odd one of the R riders here can't get an offroad wheelie....but maybe none are interested in playing the game.

I have enough trouble wheelieing on pavement....so dirt wheelies are not in my repertoire right now.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Jersey Devil

Jersey Devil

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:46 pm

I can not so someone please post one. Where's all the ones with the wheelie avatars? Oor are they photoshopped? Picture Game - Page 3 Icon_scratch
That should get one up there.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:10 pm

I haven't been able to ride for a while. Work... Picture Game - Page 3 724854 Someone whack Krabill....he's a wheelie hound. Picture Game - Page 3 810411

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:44 pm

I can wheelie no problem, I just can't get someone out in the dirt with me to take the picture!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hughtwg

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Lets see an R or an X by some water (or a wheelie).
Back to top Go down
mattf

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:54 pm

Picture Game - Page 3 Wheelie

I'm not much of a wheelie person and my wife Jess isn't much of a photographer but we can move on now.
I'll go with Hughtwg suggestion for the next challenge: your WR next to water
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Mattf, you and your wife are awesome.

Next to water. Sweet.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:44 pm

Picture Game - Page 3 810411

Picture Game - Page 3 Puddle10

3KGT_Maddness

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:18 pm

Very nice Lynn!!

Whats the next challenge?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Oh crap...slippin here. Picture Game - Page 3 986936

How about....on top of a really big rock? Not a mountain, either. A rock the whole bike can fit on safely. Picture Game - Page 3 93746

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:05 am

That should be easy. I'll look for one this week. If I can't find one here in the stoooopid prairies and no one else does either I'll fall back on a picture from Moab.

Game on!
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:10 pm

I got it!!!!
I'm just in a frikken hurry for baseball and don't have time to load it Picture Game - Page 3 9356

*I was a little creative thou Picture Game - Page 3 810411
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:37 pm

inspector wrote:
I got it!!!!
I'm just in a frikken hurry for baseball and don't have time to load it Picture Game - Page 3 9356

*I was a little creative thou Picture Game - Page 3 810411
Well, we'll wait for a bit, but better hurry. Picture Game - Page 3 911463

I spied a rock today that will fit my bike, but it wasn't as good as I would like. I can get the picture in under half an hour, but I'll wait a bit to see someone to post a better one.

P.S. I think Photo-chopping shouldn't count.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:23 pm

110miles today, 47pictures, rocks gallore, but this was the only one I could actually get to. Picture Game - Page 3 635601

Picture Game - Page 3 DSCF1267

*Does it count?
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Well, it's not as big as the one I spied, but yours is out in the woods/trails which is certainly better. cheers
SheWolf's call here now.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:39 pm

LOL, I looked all over and that was the biggest I could get the bike on

*Just incase she says it's good enough (thou I think i did awesome!) next will be

bike by a waterfall extra points for being on top of the waterfall. (be creative, it can be done)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Picture Game - Page 3 851577 Oh shit Inspector...*dies*
Yeah that one will work, as funny as it is. Damn thing barely fits on it! Picture Game - Page 3 61865

ed29

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:14 am

Can the waterfall be man made? The nearest natural waterfall to me is hundreds of miles away. This part of Texas is flat.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 am

ed29 wrote:
Can the waterfall be man made? The nearest natural waterfall to me is hundreds of miles away. This part of Texas is flat.

The best part of this "game" is the creativity that can be displayed. Picture Game - Page 3 93746

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:11 pm

motokid wrote:
ed29 wrote:

The best part of this "game" is the creativity that can be displayed. Picture Game - Page 3 93746

+1

*it's been said before, just no photchopping. Picture Game - Page 3 61865
Back to top Go down
3KGT_Maddness

3KGT_Maddness

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Its raining here.... Flooding actually. Or else I would get it. Maybe Monday when its suppose to be somewhat nice out and no one else has got it.
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Ok, I just came from from Niagra Falls. Hows this?????

Picture Game - Page 3 Niagara_fallsbike
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Nice   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Looks nice. I have been there once and it's a beautifull place.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Midnite171 wrote:
Ok, I just came from from Niagra Falls. Hows this?????

Photoshopping and/or cut & pasting is not allowed at all though.

Picture Game - Page 3 9356

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picture Game
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next