Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO

Go down 
+2
mash100
radedgex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
radedgex

RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO Empty
PostSubject: RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO   RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Finally done.

RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO Pictur13

RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO Pictur12
Back to top Go down
mash100

mash100

PostSubject: Re: RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO   RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Cool!!! How do you keep your bike that clean???
Also, what are those 'Trail Master' tyres? I haven't seen them in UK - any chance of posting a link?
Thanks!
Off for an oil service tommorrow, but they say its going to rain (again...) 'Rolling Eyes'
Back to top Go down
xcel

xcel

PostSubject: Re: RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO   RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi Radedgex:

Nice!

Zeta guards w/ integrated LED signals. Rear bullet LED’s possibly? Dualsport tires. I saw your FS list with an OEM front fender. What front fender is on your bike now?

Are those highway pegs! Would you mind if I asked about the details including some close-up pics? I was thinking about using the OEM passenger pegs tied onto a bracket off the lower engine mount myself for those moments I need to stretch out a bit while on the slab...

A WR is being readied for shipment and I will have to start the minor mod process within a week or three myself RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO 93746

Thanks in advance

Wayne Gerdes – CleanMPG

Last edited by xcel on Fri May 07, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
radedgex

PostSubject: Re: RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO   RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:23 pm

the tires are SHINKO 705'S TRIAL MASTERS

yes, bullets style rear blinkers.
the bike was bought last month as a new left over and only had 300 miles on it when these pics were taken.

those are not highway pegs, they are frame sliders.

front fender is aceribis and was a pain to install. its a general yamaha sm fender.

shinko tire link http://www.bikebandit.com/shinko-705-motorcycle-tire
Back to top Go down
xcel

xcel

PostSubject: Re: RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO   RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi Radedgex:

Thanks for the details. I did not even know frame and front/rear axle Sliders existed for the WR!!! I learn something new each and every day around these parts.

Looks like a fun ride and I am sure you have not finshed your "upgrades" just yet RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO 810411

Good Luck

Wayne Gerdes - CleanMPG
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO   RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Nice... Now lets get some CF pipe guards ! ...or PC them black.

Highway pegs. That was good. I actually had to look twice too.

Motokid: Pay attention here. See THAT fender ! THAT is a SuMo fender !

Good job !
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO   RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:35 pm

I like my fender better. It's custom, and only cost a few dollars for paint.

Those are not highway pegs...those are case savers.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO   RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:20 pm

radedgex wrote:
front fender is aceribis and was a pain to install. its a general yamaha sm fender.

radedgex, I just got my acerbis front fender and I was wondering if you could take some up close pics of how you mounted it, maybe even show the top of the fender with it removed from the bike. Also do you have any advice on how to mount it? Thanks man appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO   RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO Empty

Back to top Go down

RADEDGEX WR250X SUPERMOTO
Page 1 of 1