Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Minor SpeedoDRD question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Minor SpeedoDRD question Empty
PostSubject: Minor SpeedoDRD question   Minor SpeedoDRD question EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:41 pm

So I got my bike out for my first (and perhaps only the way things are going) ride of the year.

Aaannnnddd, I noticed my odometer readouts are no longer accurate the way they were last year.

No harm, no foul, just need to reset them, but why is this?

I'm trying to remember if I disconnected the battery last fall for some reason or other, although the Battery Tender leads were already on it. Would I be right to assume that if you disconnect the battery, the SpeedoDRD loses its settings?
Back to top Go down
hughtwg

PostSubject: Re: Minor SpeedoDRD question   Minor SpeedoDRD question EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Did you switch to metric (KPH)?
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Minor SpeedoDRD question   Minor SpeedoDRD question EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:05 pm

hughtwg wrote:

I switched back and forth... just like I did previously. It's inaccurate in either system of measurement.

No big deal... just have to reprogram it. Just wondering why it seems to have reset itself.
Back to top Go down
joedec

joedec

PostSubject: Re: Minor SpeedoDRD question   Minor SpeedoDRD question EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Jäger wrote:
hughtwg wrote:

I switched back and forth... just like I did previously. It's inaccurate in either system of measurement.

No big deal... just have to reprogram it. Just wondering why it seems to have reset itself.

Did you loose power? Battery disconnected maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor SpeedoDRD question   Minor SpeedoDRD question Empty

Back to top Go down

Minor SpeedoDRD question
Page 1 of 1