Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eastcoastzigzag

eastcoastzigzag

eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR Empty
PostSubject: eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR   eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:37 am

eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR Wr
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR   eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:43 am

thumb Sweet bike EC!! Did I just hear it whisper 'mud'? Very happy

mtb

PostSubject: Re: eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR   eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:44 am

Nice... beavis
Have you ditched the AIS?

Turn that horn upwards.... the bike will gain 1 more HP wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR   eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:45 am

I ditched the AIS on mine. Still have to get the pipe and pp tho.

mtb

PostSubject: Re: eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR   eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:46 am

SheWolf wrote:
I ditched the AIS on mine. Still have to get the pipe and pp tho.

what pip ya getting wolfie?
Back to top Go down
eastcoastzigzag

eastcoastzigzag

PostSubject: Re: eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR   eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:49 am

yeah im heading to NJ this wekend for an enduro. its all sand. i will have a full report on the enduro and the parts when i return.

i gotta look into that horn.......
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

PostSubject: Re: eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR   eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:52 am

Enjoy the trip!!

I love sand too... but not with my X wink

Just loosen that screw and hide it behind the plastic cover... if it sounds muffled, just bend that support bracket a little bit and you are good to go...

if you have ditched the AIS, you can just move the whole thing behind
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR   eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 am

I ditched mine and threw on twin truck horns. thumb Nice and loud. I'm looking into the Q4 right now; seems the PC4 I won't be able to enter competition as the dB level is above the limit. GAHHHH

Take lots of pics if you can EC!

eastcoastzigzag

PostSubject: Re: eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR   eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:57 am

ais is def on the list after the enduro.

the PC4 is loud. part of me wishes i got the Q4 but i can get the insert of i want it.
Back to top Go down
Machtig

PostSubject: Re: eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR   eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:41 pm

eastcoastzigzag wrote:
ais is def on the list after the enduro.

the PC4 is loud. part of me wishes i got the Q4 but i can get the insert of i want it.

The Q4 is the poop, in my humble opinion. beavis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR   eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR Empty

Back to top Go down

eastcoastzigzag enduro WRR
Page 1 of 1