Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New owner of a WR250R in NYC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkyDick-WR250R

New owner of a WR250R in NYC Empty
PostSubject: New owner of a WR250R in NYC   New owner of a WR250R in NYC EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:09 pm

I had a KLR650 Kawasaki which was fun but a little big for my taste, so today I put a downpayment on the last WR250R in the showroom. I'm excited to join the forum and ready to meet up and ride. I rode my KLR for 3 years and had crotch rockets before. I'm ready for the dirt and live in Manhattan, ready to try the bike out.

see ya for now....

bow wings
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New owner of a WR250R in NYC   New owner of a WR250R in NYC EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Welcome to the pack, and have fun here! thumb

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New owner of a WR250R in NYC   New owner of a WR250R in NYC EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: New owner of a WR250R in NYC   New owner of a WR250R in NYC EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Put some tires on that thing and let me know when your ready I'm just over the GWB in NJ... and got the 411 on the fun dirt...
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: New owner of a WR250R in NYC   New owner of a WR250R in NYC EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Hello, this is a great forum to learn about your WRR.. if you want to drive to norhtern connecticut, I'll ride with you,,, I also came from a Heavy KLR,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New owner of a WR250R in NYC   New owner of a WR250R in NYC Empty

Back to top Go down

New owner of a WR250R in NYC
Page 1 of 1