Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

So, who has the most miles on it?

Go down 
+6
ZED
texascycle
SpiritWolf15
SheWolf
jason meacham
tgstoken
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tgstoken

miles - So, who has the most miles on it? Empty
PostSubject: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi. New member here. I purchased my 2009 WR250R new and have since put 22,000 miles on it. All free mods are done, Two Bros exhaust, PCIII, white plastics, etc. People think the bike has terribly hi miles on it, but then I remind them that I'm not even at the first valve adjustment yet, lol. It doesnt smoke or have any single issue yet. Just runs perfect all the time. My question is, how many miles do you have on your WR and just how long does this little engine last?
miles - So, who has the most miles on it? IMG_2835
miles - So, who has the most miles on it? IMG_2834
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm

I am about to hit 7000 miles on my 08 wrr ,,,lately I have been riding about 50-50,,I plan on putting on alot of miles on this bike.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Just about 10k and counting...

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:29 pm

38,584.6 km miles - So, who has the most miles on it? 61865
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:00 am

Yours doesn't count. It's not a WR. poser2 Not to mention you didn't even put all those miles on it. amazon

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am

SheWolf wrote:
Yours doesn't count. It's not a WR. poser2 Not to mention you didn't even put all those miles on it. amazon

Shhhhhh they'll hear you miles - So, who has the most miles on it? 851577
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:00 am

THEY?! Did something multiply while I was sleeping?! eeek

texascycle

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:14 pm

That is great to have 22k miles with no problems! I have been wondering
what the long term maintenance and challenges might be for this bike
... I hope more stories are like yours!

I only have 2500 yet, after one year!!! But not because I like it that way. This year I plan to do at least 10k, but I only work 4 miles from home, so I just need to get out more, lol.

And to the comment on the valve adjustment interval ... I have had several yamahas with the same interval and the valves were mostly in spec at 25k miles and they ran beautifully ... that is just one of many reasons why I love yamahas miles - So, who has the most miles on it? 61865
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 am

I've got a little over 14,000 km on mine. The bike is so good that I'm hoping it lasts for a long while yet.
Back to top Go down
M1A Rifleman

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:50 pm

I will hit 1,000 today on my 2010 purchased April 20, 2010.
Back to top Go down
Captain Midnight

Captain Midnight

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:18 pm

4,000 and climbing.
Back to top Go down
10Cup

10Cup

PostSubject: Miles   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 pm

20,000 miles here.
Back to top Go down
Jersey Devil

Jersey Devil

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Bought in July '09 and just 6800 miles on mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the most miles on it?   miles - So, who has the most miles on it? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, who has the most miles on it?
Page 1 of 1