Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Slades Off-road park adventure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Machtig

Slades Off-road park adventure Empty
PostSubject: Slades Off-road park adventure   Slades Off-road park adventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:45 am

Well, yesterday I went to a local off road park with some buddies to do a little riding. It was about 40F and raining--not a good combination for keeping dry and warm, but we didn't care. Once we hit the dirt, er mud, and started riding, we warmed up, but not getting soaked was not an option. Everybodies bike ran flawlessly, up until the point that poor Underkill slid into a nasty "lake" that swallowed her bike. Once we got it out, we poured quite a bit of water out of the intake so we towed it back to the vehicles. She got loaded up and the three of us that were left did a little more riding. The XRL found a particularly nasty hole that required all three of us to get it out. That pig is heavy. My WRR did great, its got more than enough cajones to get me into trouble in a hurry. Somehow I managed to not drop it the entire time, though I did come close a few times and dang near crashed into the XRL when he hit a particularly nasty rut and quickly came to a stop. All in all a great day. The WRR is a total mess--filthy wink

Our arrival at Slades
Slades Off-road park adventure Slades004

Slades Off-road park adventure Slades005

Slades Off-road park adventure Slades003

My first stuck. I just about dropped it here, but the mud was so thick it stayed up on its own:lol3
Slades Off-road park adventure Slades009

The others watching
Slades Off-road park adventure Slades011

Underkill killed it
Slades Off-road park adventure Slades013

Slades Off-road park adventure Slades017

Slades Off-road park adventure Slades018
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Slades Off-road park adventure   Slades Off-road park adventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:53 am

cool!

*i am sad, looks like everyone got out this weekend but me cry
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Slades Off-road park adventure   Slades Off-road park adventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:10 am

I didn't get out either...but THAT looks like a well deserved dirtying!! thumb

mtb

PostSubject: Re: Slades Off-road park adventure   Slades Off-road park adventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:04 am

Wow... I am jealous budah

1. Good riding places
2. Fantastic towing "car" beavis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slades Off-road park adventure   Slades Off-road park adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Slades Off-road park adventure
Page 1 of 1