Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What's the distibution of R to X riders here?

Go down 
4 posters

Which bike do you have now?
Pre-1900 Big Wheel bicycle
What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty0%What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
1900-2000 motorized bicycle
What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty0%What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
2000-2007 pre-WR250 slow bike
What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty1%What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty
 1% [ 1 ]
2008 WR250 R
What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty37%What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty
 37% [ 28 ]
2008 WR250 X
What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty21%What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty
 21% [ 16 ]
2009 WR250 R
What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty17%What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty
 17% [ 13 ]
2009 WR250 X
What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty9%What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty
 9% [ 7 ]
2010 WR250 R
What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty9%What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty
 9% [ 7 ]
2010 WR250 X
What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty1%What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty
 1% [ 1 ]
I don't own a bike. I just hang here 'cause you guys are crazy enough to ride this mini-monster.
What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty3%What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty
 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 75

AuthorMessage
PooTeeTat

PooTeeTat

What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty
PostSubject: What's the distibution of R to X riders here?   What's the distibution of R to X riders here? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 am

Okay, and now it's time to play:

MORE

USELESS

TRIVIA

What's the distibution of R to X riders here? 379944 What's the distibution of R to X riders here? 525406
Back to top Go down
aaronhall555

aaronhall555

PostSubject: Re: What's the distibution of R to X riders here?   What's the distibution of R to X riders here? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:07 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the distibution of R to X riders here?   What's the distibution of R to X riders here? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:21 am

PooTeeTat wrote:
Okay, and now it's time to play:

MORE

USELESS

TRIVIA

What's the distibution of R to X riders here? 379944 What's the distibution of R to X riders here? 525406

"Who invented liquid soap and why?" Very happy
Back to top Go down
rider213

rider213

PostSubject: Re: What's the distibution of R to X riders here?   What's the distibution of R to X riders here? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:06 pm

'08's are clearly the best. And the most fast, or something.

Anything after that is just a copy. Peace YAM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the distibution of R to X riders here?   What's the distibution of R to X riders here? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:20 pm

rider213 wrote:

I attest that is unarguably entirely true. poser2

They go even faster with black 09X plastics and graphics swapped over because they no longer "feel" blue. Very happy

amazon

Larry S.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the distibution of R to X riders here?   What's the distibution of R to X riders here? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:24 pm

rider213 wrote:

What kind of wild graphics are those in yer avatar? Are there more pics here somewhere you can link me to?

I like it!
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: What's the distibution of R to X riders here?   What's the distibution of R to X riders here? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:01 pm

No real surprise here. The R's are more popular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the distibution of R to X riders here?   What's the distibution of R to X riders here? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the distibution of R to X riders here?
Page 1 of 1