Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Seattle's Eastside

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
craighal

craighal

Hello from Seattle's Eastside Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Seattle's Eastside   Hello from Seattle's Eastside EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 pm

I started riding just a year and a half ago, and chose the WR250R as my first bike. It seemed like the right choice for me since I wanted to ride dirt and trails primarily, but also wanted the option to ride on the road. So far it's proved to be a great choice. I love my bike, and have slowly started to upgrade it.

I'd love to meet other WRR/X riders in the area and perhaps even put some rides together. Here is a picture of my bike in it's natural (muddy) state. Hello from Seattle's Eastside 93746

Hello from Seattle's Eastside Mud10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/15/37/86/92/mud10.jpg

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Seattle's Eastside   Hello from Seattle's Eastside EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Seattle's Eastside   Hello from Seattle's Eastside EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Nice dirty R²! Welcome to the pack! thumb

Mr.Metal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Seattle's Eastside   Hello from Seattle's Eastside EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:26 am

Good looking WRR! There are several of us in the Seattle area, I think it's about time we get together and ride Hello from Seattle's Eastside 61865
Back to top Go down
Captain Midnight

Captain Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Seattle's Eastside   Hello from Seattle's Eastside EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Hi, I'm in Everett. I'm in. Just did the Father's Day ride at Little Natchez. The hard course was nasty tough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Seattle's Eastside   Hello from Seattle's Eastside Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Seattle's Eastside
Page 1 of 1