Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New muffler and colector (ARROW)

Go down 
+6
WRoldman
motokid
ZED
0007onWR
SpiritWolf15
angelWR
10 posters
AuthorMessage
angelWR

angelWR

New muffler and colector (ARROW) Empty
PostSubject: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Hello my friends, I bought today this muffler in aluminium. It come from Italy in 10 days and I have heard very well of him. I will tell you.

New muffler and colector (ARROW) Arrowy

Last edited by angelWR on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:15 pm

I wish the all the European bikes were available here... It's not fair... stupid North American emission laws...

Exhaust looks nice
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Angel do you know what DB it is?
It looks long, maybe it's quiet

Most of the cool European bikes that come to Canada don't sell even if they are popular over there
Your typical north american buyer is at least 10 year's behind a European in their expectation
Adventure touring is just catching on over here but the Veradero is a tough sell, Yamaha MT01 was dropped
The FJR is a reasonable seller but it was available overseas for years and years before we saw it here
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:24 pm

0007onWR wrote:

Most of the cool European bikes that come to Canada don't sell even if they are popular over there
Your typical north american buyer is at least 10 year's behind a European in their expectation
Adventure touring is just catching on over here but the Veradero is a tough sell, Yamaha MT01 was dropped
The FJR is a reasonable seller but it was available overseas for years and years before we saw it here

THat's because North American riders all want the big, noisy harleys New muffler and colector (ARROW) 9356
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Ooooh. eeek That sucker comes in Titanium. droooool That should be even lighter than my FMF. bow
I know the Titanium LeoVince pipes on my Z sure are light.
Good find. thumb

The YZF125 would probably be fun on the kart track here too. Very happy

The problem here in N.A. as I see it is that people seem to want multiple times the amount of power they can use. Look at the new 150hp Ducati Multi. What a waste. (just my opinion) It would be nice to see more of the Euro bikes here. I'm almost surprised we got the WR.

Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 pm

ZED wrote:
I'm almost surprised we got the WR.

I AM surprised they allowed it here.
Back to top Go down
angelWR

angelWR

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:25 am

0007onWR wrote:

They say 94 dB
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:59 am

94 dB isn't too bad. We have to stay under 96 here on the cart track.
Definitely keep us posted on what you think of it. I think you're the first person I've heard of putting Arrow on the WR. Options are good.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 am

New muffler and colector (ARROW) 454776

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:10 am

Arrow makes nice stuff. I predict that I will be jealous especially if you get the titanium.
Back to top Go down
angelWR

angelWR

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 am

motokid wrote:
New muffler and colector (ARROW) 454776

At the end of next week comes, I can not wait New muffler and colector (ARROW) 490865 I promise a good photo essay
Back to top Go down
angelWR

angelWR

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:56 am

WRoldman wrote:
Arrow makes nice stuff. I predict that I will be jealous especially if you get the titanium.

In titanium is too expensive, my wife lynch me New muffler and colector (ARROW) 986936
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:59 am

^^New muffler and colector (ARROW) 851577 That sounds familiar!
Back to top Go down
angelWR

angelWR

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Here some picks of my friend trialin, he has already mounted on his bike.

The collector

New muffler and colector (ARROW) Dsc01140vo

Lambda system

New muffler and colector (ARROW) Dsc01143v

The muffler, in alluminium, like mine

New muffler and colector (ARROW) Dsc01151v
Back to top Go down
Vortac

Vortac

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm

gorgeous.

anyone know of any US distributors for these?
Back to top Go down
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Vortac wrote:
gorgeous.

anyone know of any US distributors for these?

Looks like Motostrano carries Arrow exhaust systems. Don't see the WR250R listed, but it might be too new. Give 'em a call and let us know what you find out.

http://www.motostrano.com
Back to top Go down
angelWR

angelWR

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:05 am

That's all folks. Now i have another bike New muffler and colector (ARROW) 93746

[URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/dsc03501b.jpg/]New muffler and colector (ARROW) Dsc03501b

[/url]

Last edited by angelWR on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:13 am

Wow Angel, your bike looks incredible with that can! New muffler and colector (ARROW) 61865

angelWR

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:35 pm

I love her... New muffler and colector (ARROW) 93746 Although now is a bit indiscreet, especially when I stretch the ear.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Found a dealer in Europe that ships internation for 40 euro's. Its a nice looking pipe, but the price is a tad steep at ~$800. Still a nice looking option particularly if you are adding a powercommander with autotune as you'll already have the o2 sensor bung.

http://www.ati-bike.com/Bike_brand_Yamaha_WR250R.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New muffler and colector (ARROW)   New muffler and colector (ARROW) Empty

Back to top Go down

New muffler and colector (ARROW)
Page 1 of 1