Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Yamaha for life !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R1-Dave

R1-Dave

Yamaha for life ! Empty
PostSubject: Yamaha for life !   Yamaha for life ! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Hey everybody, I'm happy to have found this WR specific forum !
Been riding for close to 30 years. I started in the dirt when I was a kid and got my first street bike in 1992 ( Yamaha YSR 80 !! ). I've owned one Suzuki along the way but all the rest have been Yamaha's
I currently own a 2006 R1 and a 2009 WR-R. I hope to give some advice and take some as well.

PS: My WR has the usual mods: FMF computer, Q4, PowerBomb, K&N and airbox mod.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Yamaha for life ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamaha for life !   Yamaha for life ! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:00 am

Welcome to the pack Dave! Yamaha for life ! 61865 Yammies are the bomb. Yamaha for life ! 93746

R1-Dave

Yamaha for life ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamaha for life !   Yamaha for life ! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:40 am

Thanks! I see you are the ADMIN, is this your site ? BC like me. thumb
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Yamaha for life ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamaha for life !   Yamaha for life ! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:57 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Yamaha for life ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamaha for life !   Yamaha for life ! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:00 am

Nope, I don't own it, just help admin it. BC is great to ride in. Yamaha for life ! 61865 At least...when I get the chance to from work. With the fire ban on I've been working flat out and next to no time to ride. Yamaha for life ! 342500

Yamaha for life ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamaha for life !   Yamaha for life ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yamaha for life !
Page 1 of 1