Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pacific Northwest

Go down 
+9
hyperboarder
GunMetal87
soggytire
Captain Midnight
Mr.Metal
macfast
seattlechronic
inspector
YamWOW!
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YAMAHA11.10.1775

Pacific Northwest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Anyone riding in Snohomish/King county area? Meet up for a dual-sport trip soon?
Back to top Go down
lucasrgerow

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:41 pm

I am newish rider from the Bothell/Lynnwood area but would love to meet up for a ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:44 pm

hyperboarder wrote:
Anyone in the Boise area?

I'm in the Boise area. Live in Nampa, work in Boise, getting ready to move to Elmore country near the Ada county line. Will still work in Boise.
Back to top Go down
YAMAHA11.10.1775

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Anyone in the Bend Oregon area? Going to be heading that way mid-april to do a ride with my brother. Looking to see if there are other wrr riders in the area that will want to meet up.
Back to top Go down
saha6818

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:59 pm

New WRR rider from Seattle here. I'm acquainted with my WRR now, having dropped it far more times than I have dropped all of my previous bikes. So I'm looking to explore some places along I90 next. Give me a shout if you want to join!
Back to top Go down
YAMAHA11.10.1775

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Hey sasha, where abouts on I90? I was thinking of taking the leg of the Washington Backcountry Discovery Route, that runs between I90 at Ellensburg and highway 2 at Cashmere soon
Back to top Go down
kabulpostie

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 4:10 pm

YAMAHA11.10.1775 wrote:
Hey sasha, where abouts on I90? I was thinking of taking the leg of the Washington Backcountry Discovery Route, that runs between I90 at Ellensburg and highway 2 at Cashmere soon

I'm interested in that as well, I'm up in Bellingham, but could come down sometime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacific Northwest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2