Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250R Washington State

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
No~One

No~One

WR250R Washington State Empty
PostSubject: WR250R Washington State   WR250R Washington State EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:54 am

Hi there,

Bought my 08 WR250R two months ago, got my endorsement shortly after and have been riding it every day since, I LOVE THIS BIKE!

It's so nice to have found this forum I've already learned so much and it looks like a great group of people. thumb
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: WR250R Washington State   WR250R Washington State EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 am

Welcome........where in Washington are you from? I am currently living the Columbia Gorge.....its a great place to ride. wings
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: WR250R Washington State   WR250R Washington State EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:53 am

Welcome, HI!

*I'd post up an epic ride for Saturday...but I don't know where you are....and this stupid rain thing...
Back to top Go down
No~One

No~One

PostSubject: Re: WR250R Washington State   WR250R Washington State EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:48 pm

I'm in Silverdale, I go for rides all around the general area. Haven't ventured out tooooo far yet, there's still a couple more goodies I need to buy still. The longest I've rode is about 2-3 hours away.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: WR250R Washington State   WR250R Washington State EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 pm

You are closer to better riding then me. Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR250R Washington State   WR250R Washington State Empty

Back to top Go down

WR250R Washington State
Page 1 of 1